p-Unity is/was/will-be a dumping ground for stuff I’ve written in Scala/Gradle to automate the parts of Unity3D that I wish to automate.
For now; it’s a (twitchy) way to run editor tests from the command-line.
Once/when I assemble re-usable packages, I’ll be able to fill in the stubs and make it;
- build pre-compile assemblies from
src/(main|test)/punity/ in Gradle-Like fasion.
- publish/consume code as Gradle dependencies
- export packages from the command line
- export players from the command line
For now, I feel that it’s 20% feature complete.
I’m post this explanation to my blog because I want to merge the changes back into
default and I expect I’ll want to mirror something else.
If you’ve stumbled upon this information and feel that it is/may-be useful;
- the Gradle plugin’s source code is mirrored on GitHub
- there’s an example porject which should